Monday, December 20, 2010

HP w2337h LCD Monitor

HP w2337h LCD Monitor Tube. Duration : 4.77 Mins.


Today, I will be reviewing the HP w2338h LCD Monitor. It looks fabulous. Running Full HD and HDMI, PS3 and Xbox users, rejoice. I give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Purchased for $ 250. Well, I lied. I bought a really great price, but is listed for $ 250. The ability to connect my PS3 is what sold me. With a response time of 5 seconds, the games look sharp without jutter. I'm watching movies in Blu-ray on it. An excellent and inexpensive way to buy an LCD monitor. Definitely recommended if you are notwanting to spend a lot of money on a big TV. It comes with a VGA cable. I recommend you buy a cheap HDMI cable from Amazon for $ 2.

Tags: HP, w2337h, LCD, Monitor, asianprep01, da, norm, HDMI, Full, HD, PS3

Best Store Toy Online SLR Digital Reviews GoDiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment